Would you like to read my journal? Awesome. ^.^
However, please read my guidelines first.
1. If you comment, I will most likely friend you. I don't have any deep dark secrets I want to hide - I just ramble a lot. Sometimes the rambling leads to rather un-nice comments about whatever I'm annoyed with at the moment, hence the friends-only making of the journal. That and if my parents learn about this - I'd rather they NOT know about the fangirly things I do that they don't approve of, thankyouverymuch.
2. I like getting comments - however, I am reallyreally bad about returning them. I *am* getting better about this, 'cause it's not fair for me to lurk around on my Friends journals and want them to post in mine.
3. I ramble A LOT. I tend to gush over whatever fannish thing I'm into at the moment in here, and I often gripe about stupid things. The most inane things I'll keep private, but do not be surprised if I whine far more than is good for one person. I'm working on getting better at that, I SWEAR.
4. If I know you from an RP, Gaia Online, school, a message board, and find out that you happen to also have a LiveJournal, I will most likely
5. I really do read EVERY SINGLE POST on my Friends page. I care, really. I'm also a
6. Defriending policy: I don't care for Friends-Cuts, so I don't do 'em. However, I do like being mutually friended with everyone on my friends list. So basically, if you defriend me, then I will defriend you. Otherwise, I (almost) never defriend anyone after I add them to my Friends List.
7. If I haven't scared you to death with all these warnings and stuff, and you STILL actually want to friend me, then PLEASE DO SO. New friends make me happy!
*Clarifying things a bit, now that my journal's been Friends-Only for over a year now.
*Added defriending policy to guidelines list.
Friends-Only banner courtesy of biteme65.